Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Fist Post

Hey All,


First post, today was a whopper. Its my summer vacation, I might not be a teen anymore, but god it feels good to sleep like one. :] Today that got disturbed, I had a dentist appointment at 9AM :[ after getting worked over by Dr.Drill lol Dr. Ian actaully, I just liked dr.drill better I decided when I got home I would make something delicious :] Mission accomplished.





Homemade Chocolate Pudding.

-2 tbsp butter

-2 cups milk

-3 egg yolks

-3/4 cup sugar

-1/4 tsp salt

-4 tbsp flour

-4 tbsp cocoa powder

-2 tsp vanilla

1. in a med pot with out head combine all ingredietns except vanilla.

2. whisk ingredients and turn on heat to medium high.

3.whisk mixture constantly as it thickens, do not boil.

4. once mixture is thick about 10 to 15 mins later, remove from heat and add in vanilla.

5. pour into container or pudding cups, cover and chill.

*NOTE* pudding will for a slight skin, so press plastic wrap against the surface if pudding skin bothers you.

No comments:

Post a Comment